Who can join the United Way RSVP?
- Seniors 55 and older
- Seniors who have a genuine desire to make a difference in their community
- Seniors who have few (or many) hours to give
Why join the United Way RSVP?
- FREE MEMBERSHIP
- FREE volunteer placement
- Flexible hours—volunteer on your own time
- Quarterly LEADING TIMES newsletter
- Opportunity to learn or share a talent
- Meet new people
- Training from the organization where you serve
- Supplemental liability insurance & limited mileage reimbursement while volunteering
- Social, Educational & Recognition events throughout the year
How do you become an United Way RSVP?
There is three easy ways to become an United Way RSVP member.
- Go to http://www.nwivolunteer.org/programs/united-way-rsvp/ and click on the volunteer application to print out your own United Way RSVP application. Then simply fill this out the form and send it back to Michael Glorioso your United Way RSVP Coordinator either by email, Michael@unitedwaypc.org or by mail; 951 Eastport Centre Drive, Valparaiso, IN 46384.
- Call Michael at 219-464-3583 for more information about the United Way RSVP and set up a meeting to discuss any questions you might have.
- Or if you currently volunteer somewhere, ask them if they are a Station site of the United Way RSVP. If not have them call Michael to set up an appointment to become a station.