Not everyone can rally at the statehouse for changes in Northwest Indiana, but everyone can be an advocate in their own community.
The best way to become an advocate is to share valuable information about United Way resources.
By spreading the word about our programs, like the Hardest Hit Fund, I Need a Hug, or VITA, you can help lead others to much needed resources, and inspire volunteerism.
Easy ways for you to advocate:
- Tell a leader at your place of worship about the Hardest Hit Fund
- Have your company make a team for Day of Caring
- Host and promote a stuffed animal drive for I Need a Hug/Reading Buddies
- Lead others to United Way for free tax preparation
- Encourage your family to volunteer
Contact us for more ways to LIVE UNITED!